Friday, September 05, 2014

31 DC 2014 | Day5: Blue



One of my favorite color is blue. I had a lot of idea for this day, but I ended up sticking giant gemstones on my nails. A lots of them :D And I freaking love the result! It's crazy and you should be really careful around knitted clothes, but who cares some sweather damage, when your nails look like this?! :D




I used piCture pOlish Instinct (middle and ring finger) and Rimmel Peppermint. It's really doesn't seems to be that much of a different between the two polishes, but in life, you can definitely see the difference. Instinct is much more darker and "blueful". I wanted to use blue nail polishes which don't stain my nails or my skin (so tomorrow my fingers wouldn't be blue when I remove the nail polishes), and both of them are perfect, they not stain at all!
I used different kinds of gems, rhinestones, pearls, I orderd everything from ebay, and with some nail glue, they will stay in place.






2 comments:

  1. I loved it!! It looks so classy and original...well done! :)
    www.seductivenails.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete