Wednesday, November 19, 2014

SWATCH | piCture pOlish - Eyre



Do we need another piCture pOlish Eyre review? I believe we do :D We want all the Eyre swatches and reviews in the World, because I think it's the most amazing and special shade PP have ever made (well, remade, but you know how I mean). It's a match made in heaven Eyre and me, because I'm a metallic/chrome finish junky and my second fave finish is holo-flakes. Oh, and did I mentioned that my favorite color is blue? So I guess you understand now, why I'm soooo in love with this nail polish.
About the finish and color: the nail polish have a metallic base, which is this gorgeous blue/violet/indigo color, really amazing. It also have holographic flakes, to make it even more beautiful. For me, it's a 2 coater (1 thinner and 1 thicker coat).
I really don't want to talk too much, because I can't say anything new that wasn't said before, I just wanted to put out the word: I love you, Eyre! :)















1 comment:

  1. Is there anything else like this? I'm wearing it now and I just want more. Maybe a pink just like this formula?

    ReplyDelete