Thursday, December 25, 2014

NAIL ART | Black & White



Today I show you a little bit unusual Christmas nail art. And by unusual I mean the color choice...which was inspired by the amazing Lindsey from Wondrously Polished.
Let's just not look at my middle finger, because it's kind of a mess, I don't like the writing at all (I don't know why I didn't washed it off...). I think we can all agree on that the stars of this manicure are the little ornaments filled with snowflake.
I really like those, and the little holographic glitters make them even more cute.
Everything was handpainted with white acrylic paint.

I hope everyone having a great and blessed Christmas so far and I wish all the good things for you for the following days! :)
I hope we can see each other tomorrow, because I will show you my last Christmas themed nail art. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment