Monday, January 26, 2015

NAIL ART | Parrots



Today is another bird day (as I mentioned before I'm doing a hungarian nail art challenge about birds). The theme was (suprise, surprise) parrots. I wanted something modern/pop art, so I painted on different kinds of parrots in an off-white base (Barry M - Coconut).

First I made a lot more colorful and complicated background, but it looked horrible, so I had to take it off (I scraped off the background with a metal nail file's edge, because I loved the parrots and I didn't wanted to paint them again...:D I know, weird technique, but it worked) and I repainted the background with Coconut. After a bit of thinking I started to paint on these little zig zag lines and I kind of liked what I see :D So after all of this difficulty I finally made the parrot nail art I was looking for. It's all handpainted with nail polishes and acrylic paints.





1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic! And I love the simple black and white background, it really makes the colors of the parrots POP! :-D

    ReplyDelete