Thursday, April 30, 2015

NAIL ART | Day & Night


I had the honor to test out a couple of products from Bundle Monster. When I saw these cute little star studs in the webshop, I knew I have to try them out! I was searching for some nice, tiny star studs for a while, so the timing was perfect! :D


So I figured I will do a night themed nail art, but when I started to fold the little moons out of the round metal decorations, the idea of 'Day & Night' just popped into my head. So the round metal decorations represents the sun. I really like how simple and contrasty the nail art is. The bases are Avon 'Inky Blue' and Barry M 'Coconut'. I also dotted some extra "stars" with China Glaze 'Passion'.

For the star studs I used a nail glue, so they stayed in place until I removed them.
Check out the Bundle Monster Social Media links at the end of this post!






Bundle Monster Social Media:

Website: www.bundlemonster.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bundlemonster
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bundlemonster
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/bundlemonster
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bundlemonster
Google+:  plus.google.com/+bundlemonster808
Youtube:  www.youtube.com/user/bundlemonster


0 comments:

Post a Comment