Thursday, April 23, 2015

SWATCH | China Glaze - That's Shore Bright


I was looking for the perfect in between pink and purple and I've finally found it...totally accidentally :D I bought the Twirlin Swirlin set, and this was one of the 4 China Glaze nail polishes in that set. I bought it online, and I thought that this color will be a plain, simple purple, but it's NOT!
It's exactly the color I was looking for! Not pink, nor purple, but it has a cool undertone, and it's soooo bright! I feel it's almost like neon. You can't find a true to color swatch of it in the internet, and I really tried today with my swatches, but they're not the perfect, so you have to see it in person. If I would have to compare it to something, it would be an orchid. Anyways, the formula is amazing, I used 2 easy coats, without topcoat. As you can see it dries matte/half matte. I don't mind that, but you can definitely top it with a topcoat to make it glossy.







0 comments:

Post a Comment