Saturday, August 22, 2015

Born Pretty Store nail vinyls review


A big portion of my nail arts are freehanded, and I would like to keep it that way, but sometimes I get lazy and for those days a nail vinyl set like this comes handy. It's from Born Pretty Store, and it contains 16 sheets, with various patterns.
You can see all of them in the pic below (some of them were already used before I took the pic), and in the middle you can see all of the patterns that comes with the set. In some of the sheets you can find 2 or 3 different patterns.


I don't really have too much experience when it comes to nail vinyls, so I can't say that this one is better or worse than the average, the only thing I can say that they worked totally fine for me. I used a quick drying topcoat befor the nail vinyls, and I lightly tapped the tacky side to my fingers before I used them. This way we can make sure that it won't tear up the nail polish when we remove the vinyls. The vinyls didn't left glue or anything in my nails after I removed it, and most of the patterns turned out perfect. There are many brands that make nail vinyls now, but they are usually $5 a sheet, so this BPS set is a lot cheaper. 


I made 3 manis with the vinyls, the first one is a colour block with some white freehand details, the second one is a simple colour block negative space mani, and the last one is a scaled gradient.

You can buy this nail vinyls set HERE, feel free to use my 10% off code: CSBQ10
Don't forget to check out the nail art section for more products!










1 comment: