Thursday, December 31, 2015

My favorite nail arts and nail polishes from 2015

MAGYAR verziĆ³

Happy last day of 2015 :) Today's blogpost is going to be a recap of the best nails from 2015. On Instagram I posted what 9 picture got the most likes (you can check it out HERE if you haven't seen it already), but today I will show you my favorites: nail arts and nail polishes. So this is goingt to be a journey through tiny nubs, old camera photos and terrible hand poses :D
It was really hard to pick these out, first I wanted only top10 nail art, but I couldn't choose, so it's top20 now. And there is top11 nail polishes. They aren't in order though, that would be impossible :D I'm not going to write anything under the pictures, because I can't say anything new, but I included the post links, just click on the numbers!


All of the nail arts shown here are 100% freehand!


1   |   2   |   3


4   |   5   |   6


7   |   8   |   9


10   |   11   |   12


13   |   14   |   15


16   |   17   |   18   |   19   |   20











So these were my favorites form 2015. Let me know in a comment which one (nail art and/or nail polish) was your favorites!

As this is the last post of the year, I want to thank you all of the support, comments and likes that I got both here and my other social media. This is what really keeps me going, thank you <3
I hope you will be remain my reader for 2016!

Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa ... I'm really impressed by your beautiful nail art! It's hard to choose a favourite, all of them are so pretty! As for the polishes, I'm craving Crows Toes Jotunheim myself, so this would be my favourite among your favourites ;-) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So mani great choices here. I'm drooling lol!

    Happy new year :-D

    ReplyDelete