Friday, February 05, 2016

Il Était Un Vernis | Lunaria, Dahlia, La Paulée

MAGYAR verzió                                                                                                                                 Nothing to disclose!

 Finally I ordered some beauties from the french indie brand Il Était Un Vernis. I was eyeing their polishes from the beginning. I ordered from their official webshop (HERE), because the shipping was the cheapest there (only 7,5 to Hungary - I paid 9,5 at checkout, but they sent me back €2) and also the polishes were less too (Lunaria and Dahlia were only €8,9, and in other shops they are almost €13), so I highly recommend ordering from the official website, you get a tracking number too.
I have quite a lot of things on my whishlist (I looove 'We Want You For NPA Army', 'Hydrangea', 'Mint To Be Yours', 'Chardonnay', 'Cabernet Sauvignon', '#jusmytype', '#ladykiller', and '#imanatural'), I hope I can cross them out soon :)


Lunaria is from the 2015 Spring collection called Végétal collection. The color is quite hard to describe, it's somewhere between gold, bronze, copper, beige and peach :D It has a soft, ethereal scattered holo effect and also a LOT of gold micro flakies. I was quite scared that this one is not going to be a good match fro my skintone (as more peach/warmer golds are not), but it's just perfect. It looks so much better in real life! I used 2 thin coats.







Dahlia is from the Végétal collection too. To be honest, I wasn't expected this polish to be this unique, because in real life it has amazing, bright blue micro flakies in it, but it's almost impossible to capture with a camera. I have a macro below taken in natural daylight, where you can see that blue flash a little bit, but it's nowhere near how it looks like in real life. It also has pretty gold/pink/purple micro flakies and a soft holo effect. The color itself is a blurple, but sometimes I see it more blue, sometimes I see it more purple, so it's hard to decide :D I used 2 thin coats.







La Paulée is one true "impossible to photograph" color :D The base is a cold toned green, but I can see a little bit of teal in it too. It has micro flakies in it, which shine in a bright, warmer green color. It's truly amazing, so much more prettier in real life. I used 2 thin coats, but be careful, because it stains your skin at removal.





I can't wait to order some more IÉUV, they are so unique and great quality! It feels even more special because there are two bloggers behind the brand: Bé (Vernis en Folie) and Stéphanie (De tout et de rien...Surtout de tout!).

You can find the official webshop HERE, and the international stockist list is HERE.



0 comments:

Post a Comment